This class is 30 hours Thursday - Sunday in Mendoza...
CranioSacral Therapy in Water™
WatsuPath™ - CST in Water™ is a registered service mark of Elisa Muñoz Blanco.
Students who complete the 150 hours certification program in CranioSacral Therapy in Water™ will benefit from the integration of this technique on their Watsu® training. They may thus become finally a certified Practitioner who applies the principles of CranioSacral Therapy in Water™.
Cranio Sacral Therapy in Water™ (CST in Water™), having been added as Elective in the Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association Registry (W.A.B.R.), automatically becomes also CECs (Continuing Education Credits).
This training program is also been created according to the requirements of iHealth Professions Continuing Education Commission, credited by the National Health System.
CranioSacral Therapy in Water™ Module 1
3 days, 20 hours
The recently accepted Tensegrity Model as Human Body Model presents the body as a three-dimensional structure expanding from cellular to extracellular level. Our body has been considered a system of pulleys, axes and handles, but this is not happening anymore. Nowadays we consider that every part of physical body, mind, soul and emotions are interconnected and interacting.
This gives even more importance to treating CranioSacral and Fascial System.
CranioSacral System maintains physiological ambience for Brain and Nervous System, and Fascial System, a unique structure of anatomical continuity along the body, contributes to body biomechanical behaviour.
In this workshop you'll learn gentle techniques to normalize the craniosacral system and allow the body to self-correct. By unraveling pain and dysfunction at the source, you'll naturally help eliminate stress, strengthen resistance to disease, and enhance health in every dimension.
Applying CranioSacral Therapy in Water™ multiplies its therapeutic effects in this state of ingravity where hydrostatic pressure awakes corrective movement in the body.
On the other hand, Water as a great facilitator, impulses the learning process of the explorer and the sensitivity of palpation needed to feel the CranioSacral Rhythm, the Life Breath.
• Therapist´s Atittude
• CranioSacral System
• Conscious Touch and Listening
• Fascia and Diafragms
• Cranial Base and Lumbosacral Release
• Dural Tube
• Still Point and CV-4
• SomatoEmotional Release®
Few systems have as much impact on the human body as the craniosacral system. It protects and nourishes the brain and spinal cord and affects nearly every aspect of central nervous system performance.
That's why CranioSacral Therapy is so critical to your healthcare practice. Developed after years of university research and testing, it allows you to release fascial restrictions anywhere on the body that may be impinging the craniosacral system and every other system it interacts with.
By the end of this 3-day workshop you will be able to:
- Describe the scientific foundation and principles of CranioSacral Therapy - and why it's the key to relieving pain and dysfunction at their source
- Demonstrate finely tuned palpation skills you can rely on as highly sensitive and intuitive healthcare tools
- Identify the subtle craniosacral rhythm and interpret its patterns to accurately evaluate dysfunction and improvements
- Locate the source of physical problems by traveling through the fascial system
- Release dural tube restrictions to enhance interactions between the central nervous system and the rest of the body
- Use techniques that produce dramatic health and relaxation effects, including Direction of Energy and Still-Point Induction
- Put a simple, effective Protocol into practice right away
• Watsu® Basic.
• Professional healthcare practitioner, student in a healthcare program or graduate of awaiting licensure/accreditation.
Required Advanced Reading:
Your Inner Physician and You by Dr. John E. Upledger
Elisa Muñoz Blanco
... La utilidad se seguían complementando el manejo del receptor y poder comenzar a sentir el movimiento respiratorio primario. Poder entender más en profundidad y globalizada al cuerpo humano.